This Site is not for use by any minors defined as those who are not at least 13 years of age, and you must not use this Site if you a minor.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Bye Bye Bad Gifts and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Site, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Site. This Site and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Bye Bye Bad Gifts.
Your permission to use the Site or the Service is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restrictions:
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- access the Site for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Service;
- distribute any part or parts of the Site or the Service without our explicit written permission;
- use this Site or the Service contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Site, or to any person or business entity;
- sell, sublicense and/or otherwise commercialize any of the Site’s material;
- engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Site or the Service, or while using this Site;
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- make any automated use of the Site, the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this Site s not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk.
This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site.
This Site or the Service is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Bye Bye Bad Gifts makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Bye Bye Bad Gifts, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Site or the Service, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Bye Bye Bad Gifts, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Site or the Service.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Bye Bye Bad Gifts from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.